Monday, August 22, 2011

I've Been Featured!!!

Now that school's back in session and I'm starting to get back into the routine, I'm finally finding a chance to actually sit down and give a long over-due update to all my faithful blog followers...

First of all, after discovering Pinterest, I have been overwhelmed with ideas...especially for the fall season.  And of course, my involvement with Etsy lately has also been making my head spin.

Let me show you a few of my favorite finds!



On her blog, Janet gives an AWESOME tutorial for this fabulous Burlap Bubble Wreath!  Perfect for the fall, don't you think?  Check out her tutorial here!



I love the color scheme of this bedroom.  I really want to re-do our master and this is my inspiration!  Would love to find a nightstand like that!



I have a totally new appreciation for wooden pallets!  I love this idea...Ashley Ann gives a great tutorial on how to DIY on her blog.  You should check it out!

Now-- what you've all been waiting for...a project I completed not too long ago for a blogger friend:-)


I really liked out it turned out--and so did she!  (Thankfully!)  She liked it so much that she was kind enough to feature me and my work on her blog!  You can check it out here.  I really enjoyed doing business with Amanda--she is so nice and has the sweetest children.  Too bad we don't live closer!

Amanda--I really ended up liking the colors so much!  They actually go perfect with my own color scheme in my living room!  Check this out!


You're lucky I didn't just buy it back from you!  


Hope you all have a Fabulous Monday!


2 comments:

  1. You're painting is beautiful! I really love the colors and can see why you had a hard time giving it up. :) Thanks so much for the feature Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined Pinterest and am afraid it could be my new addiction!

    The painting DOES look great in your house!

    ReplyDelete