Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Christmas in August


I can't believe its already been a month since school started!  I guess its a good sign if the days are flying by...must mean I actually do enjoy my students a whole lot this year.  I have some great potential in my classroom and am being inspired every day.

It felt like Christmas yesterday when I opened the kiln to see the students' finished pots.  They have just finished their pinch pot project and they turned out great!  I was also excited to see some of my finished pieces as well.  A couple of platters, a few birds, and some other pieces I worked on while teaching the students.









 This was a commission piece I did for a friend...love how the glazes turned out!




 This was also a commission piece...love the purple!  Never would have thought of it.



These coasters were just for fun...I love birds and wanted to try a new technique.  And guess what?!  You can buy them on my Etsy!



I didn't get a chance to photograph everything that I've done recently...but I am going to try to post more soon!  Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog!

Have a great week!
Love,


2 comments:

  1. those hand prints and foot prints are just precious! awesome job, michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great items! i just followed your blog, thanks for visiting mine and i also stopped by your etsy shop, i hope you dont mind i added you to my circle and faved ya! Keep up the awesome work, i wish you lots of success :)

    ReplyDelete