Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Etsy is Back!

One of the things I wanted to do before school started was to get my Etsy page back up and running...I did that yesterday and its a good thing because school starts...

TOMORROW.

So even though my free days will be gone, I still plan to keep producing work to sell on Etsy.  Please keep me in mind when you are shopping for gifts for others--or for yourself:-)  

I also wanted to remind my followers and fans out there that I also do commission work...pretty much anything you need (painting, pottery, mixed media...abstract or realistic).  Just contact me through my blog, Etsy, or Facebook.  So if you already have ideas for Christmas presents, its never too early to start planning!

On a different subject...earlier on in the summer the girls in my small group at church decided they wanted to sign up for a class to paint pottery.  I volunteered to teach a class instead...that way they could actually make something and glaze it.  So we had two sessions...one where they made a slab platter and the other when they got to choose their own glazes and glaze their finished pieces.  I was so proud of the way they each turned out that I decided to put some pictures on my blog!








Keep in mind that none of these girls had prior experience in ceramics...they were AMAZING students. Wish all my high-school students were like them:-)  

Happy Monday and don't forget to check out my Etsy page!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love the pottery! Would you be interested in doing a class for a few of my friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete